|Scope & Content||
This house, located at 165 Magnolia Avenue, was built in 1949. The architect was Walter W. Cordes. The house was built for John W. Peck, a judge who served on the US Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
The garage may have been the carriage house for the house at 820 Ivy and would date from the 1890s.
The front yard was designed by Egbers Land Design believed to be the designers of the Village Square gardens.
Source: Comprehensive Survey Report and 2005 House Owners Survey
|Title||John Weld Peck House|
165 Magnolia Avenue
Architects - Walter W. Cordes
|Multimedia Links||Homeowner's Survey|