|Scope & Content||
This house, located at 930 Laurel Avenue, is a Contributing Structure.
It originally served as the carriage house for the John R. Wright House at 140 Fountain Avenue. In 1935, the house was remodeled into a seven room residence by Frederick F. Bernard, Jr. A remnant of the old carriage drive is still visible on the south end of the property.
Source: Comprehensive Survey Report
|Title||John R. Wright Carriage House|
930 Laurel Avenue