|Scope & Content||
This house, a Contributing Structure, is located at 960 Forest Avenue. The property consists of part of Lot 73 and Lot 76, which was part of the west end of the Harkness estate fronting on 965 Laurel Avenue.
Known as the Jackson spinsters, Ellen and Patty ran a school when they lived there. The property passed from the Jackson family when Ellen died in 1941.
960 Forest Avenue
Dutch Colonial Revival
|Multimedia Links||Deed Search|