|Scope & Content||
This house, a Contributing Structure, was built c. 1892. The address is 316 Cleveland Avenue. It lies within the James F. Heady Subdivision.
The current owners, Clyde and Margaret Cooper, bought the home from members of the original family, the Reardons, in 1961.
|Title||Dennis Reardon House|
316 Cleveland Avenue
African American History
J. F. Heady Trustees Subdivision
Victorian Period Plaque
|Multimedia Links||Deed Search|