|Scope & Content||
The Carrigan House, a Contributing Structure, is located at 185 Magnolia Avenue. Owen and Catherine Carrigan were the original owners of the house. In 1908, the house was purchased by the Shepherd family whose family members lived in the house until 1951. It then experienced 12 different owners.
In 2001, the Turners bought the house and replaced an old concete-block garage with a wood-frame garage more appropriate to the house. A large rear addition was also built.
185 Magnolia Avenue
Victorian Period Plaque
|Multimedia Links||Deed Search|