|Scope & Content||
The Bartlett- Goldsmith House is located at 95 Fountain Avenue East. It is a Pivotal Structure.
Additions to the house were made in 1929 when Charles Sawyer lived there. The architects for the addition were Matthews and Short. It is the only one-story Greek Revival structure in the Village Source: Comprehensive Survey Report.
Reed Bartlett House
Charles Sawyer House
Nathaniel Goldsmith House
95 Fountain Avenue East
Victorian Period Plaque
|Multimedia Links||Deed Search|