Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2000.003.6249
Object Name Residence
Scope & Content This house, a Contributing Structure, is located at 775 Congress Avenue. It was built c.1870-1875. It originally stood on 30 Fountain Avenue West. Mr. Henry Igler bought it for his daughter, Katie. Due to a fire which destroyed the 2nd floor the house was rebuilt as a one story cottage.
Title Katie Igler House
Collection Glendale Structures
Search Terms Contributing Structure
Moved Buildings and Houses
775 Congress Avenue
Hall and Parlor
Houses That Moved