|Scope & Content||
The house at 50 Wood Avenue is a Contributing Structure probably built in 1911.
According to Stephen Burton, in an interview with Doreen Gove in 1968, the current structure was built for J.M. Sears in 1911 on the site of an old farmhouse which had burned. This farmhouse may be the structure that appears on the 1869 Titus map,
Additions were added along with other renovations in 1926 and 1968.
50 Wood Avenue
Architects - Garber & Woodward