|Scope & Content||
McLean-Johnston House, 20 Erie Avenue, is a Pivotal Structure built circa 1855.
The house was originally built for Colonel L. C. McLean. It was later used as a hotel and a boy's school. (Source: Comprehensive Survey Report)
According to a published document written by Bill Cook, the site was originally a burial ground and log church of the Hard Shell Baptist Church.
20 Erie Avenue
Victorian Period Plaque
|Multimedia Links||Deed Search|