|Scope & Content||
The building located at 280 Sharon Avenue East was originally a residence. According to Maxwell's Suburbs of Cincinnati (1870), it was the home of John Walsh. The John Heher General Store was located in this building. Since 1980, the building has housed the firm of Addison Clipson Architects.
Source: Comprehensive Survey Report
Data on a document from Addison Clipson Architects states that this structure was built as a tavern in 1859 by Michael Dooley. John Heher then became the owner for the next 50 years. The document shows a drawing of a new entrance added in 1903 by Edward Fehleisen.
John Walsh Home
John Heher General Store Building Source: Comprehensive Survey Report
280 Sharon Avenue East
John Heher Store
Builders - Michael Dooley
Addison Clipson Architects Inc.